Join us for our 2nd Annual
Gaelic Gallop 5K & 1 mi Fun Run/Walk
Saturday, June 8, 2019
North Georgia Technical College’s Blairsville Campus, adjacent to Union County Senior Center and across the road from Meeks Park.
Registration at 7 AM, Race Begins at 8 AM
The 2nd Annual Gaelic Gallop 5k & 1 mile fun run/walk at North Georgia Technical College’s Blairsville Campus is in conjunction with the Blairsville Scottish Festival & Highland Games. The route leaves the college and works its way through Meeks Park and back. Race participants will receive a Saturday pass to attend the festival and a race shirt. Awards will be given to overall and all age group winners. Bring the non-runners too! There’s plenty to do at the festival once the runners have returned. The Scottish Festival begins on June 8th at 9 AM and will end on June 9th at 5 pm
- $25 per adult (13+) 5k participant
- $20 per adult (13+) 5k participant wearing a kilt
- $15 for children (12 & under)
- $15 for all ages 1 mile fun run/walk
- $15 virtual run (can’t participate, but want the shirt!)
- $30 race day (1st come, 1st serve for shirt for race day registrants)
List of Sponsors Coming Soon.