Thanks to our vendors for providing shopping, food, and fun!
Our vendors’ merchandise includes a wide variety of Celtic-inspired products.
Food ranges from Scottish & British inspired foods to American-style.
VENDOR APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 WILL OPEN BY FEBRUARY 2019.
$35 late fee will be added if payment received after May 1, 2019.
10′ x 10′ Space – $175
20′ x 20′ Space – $225
Additional fee for larger spaces to be determined by Vendor Chairman.
Products, booth decorations, and signs must conform to our Scottish theme and must be approved by the Vendor Chairman prior to the Festival.
Photos of your products, booth presentation, and signs must be submitted along with your application.
- Pets are not allowed in Meeks Park at any time.
- No campers, RVs, or the like are allowed in the Vendor Area.
- Vendors/Exhibitors must attend the Festival in its entirety. This means from 9AM-5PM on Saturday AND Sunday. Booths may not open late or close early at any time.
- All displays MUST be designed, constructed, and operated in good taste. This is a family friendly festival. No obscene items will be allowed.
- Vendor check-in is Friday, June 7, 2018 from 9AM-5PM at Meeks Park in Blairsville, GA.
- Vendor pack up time is Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 5PM. Vendor Chairman will advise you directly if early pack up is necessary due to inclement weather.
- Vendors MUST check out with the Vendor Chairman.
- Vendors/Exhibitors may only show and sell work from the categories in which you were accepted.
- All Exhibitors must be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations of the United States and the State of Georgia.
- Cancellation Policy: Booth fees are non-refundable.
- If your application is accepted, your application implies your consent to all rules of the Blairsville Scottish Festival & Highland Games.
Questions should be directed to Kenley Redditt, Vendor Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.